I was born and raised in a small French community called Saint-Boniface in Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada). I have an Education Degree from the University of Manitoba. I have taught grades 2 through 5 in Winnipeg. I attended the University of Manitoba on a Volleyball and Track & Field scholarship. I have a major in French and minor in History. I have coached high-school (senior level) Volleyball and Track & Field. I am a certified level 1 CrossFit trainer and currently coach at CrossFit Kennesaw.
My husband Pascal and I have been married since 2012 and he is currently at Life University studying to be a Maximized Living chiropractor.
I am passionate about…
- Holistic Health and Wellness. Since I was young, I have always wanted to work in the Health and Wellness Industry. I have learned so much while working as Exodus Health Center. Every day I get the opportunity to share this knowledge with others on how the body can heal itself from above, down, inside and out! I am so grateful to be able to work in this field today.
- I am passionate about team sports and physical activity. Growing up I always loved playing competitive sports such as volleyball and softball. Today I do crossfit in order to stay fit and maintain my competitive drive.
- Education!!! Whether as a schoolteacher or a chiropractic assistant, I believe that we all have an important role as educators. Like Nelson Mandela said: “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
What do you love about being a part of Exodus Health Center?
Exodus Health Center is a place of Peace, Love, and Happiness. I have met amazing people while working here and have created the most beautiful and unforgettable memories. The energy is always positive and people are always smiling. Leading the Max T3 classes are a definite highlight of my time in the office. Seeing the patients reach their goals by following the 5 essentials is truly inspiring!
Why is Maximized Living the Answer to the Health Care Crisis?
Maximized Living is the Answer to the Health Care Crisis because it is an organization that fights to unite the chiropractic profession and educate the public about RESPONSIBLE self-care and PREVENTATIVE care which is in my opinion true healthcare!
How have you been able to incorporate the 5 Essentials into your daily way of life?
The five essentials are a part of my daily way of life. Our thoughts and our minds is where it all begins! My father has taught me from a young age that a positive mindset and optimistic view on life is the way to success. I make sure to keep my spine healthy by getting adjusted by our awesome doctors. I eat real food and love being creative when cooking meals. Rarely do I follow a recipe as I love to experiment using simple ingredients. Burst training and outdoor activities help me maximize my fitness.
What are your top 5 superfoods and name 3 of your favorite recipes?
- Red Onions
- %100 grass-fed meat
- Blueberry+Amasi+ML vanilla protein Shake.
- Super Smart Salad: Olives, Red onion, Tomatoes, BO Raw cheese, Spinach & cucumber
- Tenacious Taco Lettuce Wraps with BO beef.
What does your weekly exercise schedule look like?
3 days on, 1 day off of Crossfit training. When time permits, I love to do yoga, go hiking, running, canoeing & biking. Does fishing count as exercise?
What do you do on a daily basis to keep yourself inspired and positive?
I try to spend time with my amazing husband who is currently studying to become a Maximized Living doctor. We make sure to share our goals and aspirations with one another on a regular basis. I make time for the new friends that I have made in Georgia and stay in close contact with my family and friends who are back home in Canada.
What do you do to improve your spine and nervous system on a regular basis?
I make sure to do mobility exercises and neck traction at home. I make sure to get adjusted and work on my posture daily.
How have you been able to minimize your exposure to toxins? Have you tried any cleanses? What are your favorite strategies to detox?
Toxins are reduced in my life by not eating conventional foods. I make sure that I get adequate amounts of sleep and rest. We make sure to drink plenty of CLEAN- FILTERED water and drink from a glass bottle. Beyond Organic Terra Firma is a Natural Detoxification Supplement that I consume regularly.