Raw Coconut Keto Bars
This is a modified recipe from my friend Megan Kelly. She has an incredible blog and is a Licensed Esthetician specializing in holistic nutrition, woman’s hormones, and spiritual health.
Raw Coconut Keto Bars Ingredients
1 cup of shredded coconut
4 tbsps of virgin coconut oil, melted
½ cup of nut butter of your choice
1 tsp of vanilla extract
½ cup of dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
Raw Coconut Keto Bars Instructions
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together
- Pour the ingredients onto a large piece of parchment paper and smooth it out so it is even.
- Put the parchment paper into the refrigerator and let it chill for 1-2 hours and the coconut oil will solidify.
- Cut into squares or whatever shapes you want
- Store in the refrigerator.
Use whatever organic low-sugar chocolate you have and crush into small pieces. The Lily’s chocolate chips work great as well and they are sugar-free.
Dr Jockers Comments
This is an easy to make, fat burning, keto coconut bar that tastes great and can be used as a great snack to support ketone production. Keep these on hand in your refrigerator for a quick energy boost when you need it!
Coconut oil provides healthy medium chain fatty acids and coconut flakes provide great fiber for the microbiome. I like using the coconut almond butter as it provides the smooth and creamy taste of almond butter and gives you more of the coconut butter fiber.