In This Episode:
- What is a virus and how does it work?
- Understanding the COVID-19
- Five lifestyle activities that cripple your immune system
- Top ways to prevent the coronavirus infection
- USE Coupon code – JOCKERS10, if you will be purchasing from the Dr. Jockers Store
A new strain of the coronavirus disease was discovered in December 2019, which had an outbreak in Wuhan, China. Coronaviruses are a large family of diseases ranging from the common cold to MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV. In today’s bonus episode, Dr. Jockers provides valuable information on how you can protect yourself from catching the virus. Tune in to learn more about the COVID-19, its symptoms, and how you can prevent infection. Dr. Jockers points out to have a proactive approach, so when it’s sunny, get out and get some sun!
“Your immune system is a muscle.” – Dr. Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Healthy Heart Nutrition Strategies with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- The Inflammation Spectrum with Dr. Will Cole
- Digestion and Healthy Poop Deep Dive with Dr. Marisol Teijeiro