The World Diabetes Summit
Lately, it seems like almost everyone has problems with their blood sugar.
According to a 2015 study, nearly half the US population had diabetes or pre-diabetes. Add to that all the Americans who are overweight, obese, or have insulin resistance and other blood sugar imbalances, that number likely climbs above 75%!
Unfortunately it’s not just in the US. Diabetes has become a global epidemic, predicted to get much worse in the next 20 years.
Clearly we need to do something different. Change often starts with information and inspiration. Learning the root causes of the problem and real solutions to correct those causes can motivate action.
That’s why I’m excited about an upcoming event called The Diabetes Summit which is an online event that runs from May 13th-20th, 2019. My friend and diabetes expert, Dr. Brian Mowll, is hosting this life-changing event for the fourth year, and this year’s event looks amazing.
Dr Brian also created an Insulin Resistance quiz you can take to see if you are dealing with insulin resistance right now. You can take the quiz here and discover the level of insulin resistance you are dealing with and the proper strategies to heal naturally.
What You Will Learn at the Diabetes Summit
Here are just a few of the topics being covered on The Diabetes Summit 2019:
- The three nutritional approaches that have been clinically shown to reverse type 2 diabetes, and how to know which one is right for you
- Understanding the stress continuum and how children trauma, adverse life events, and daily stressors can lead to diabetes
- Important strategies for those dealing with type 1 diabetes in themselves or a child
- Why carbohydrate counting is NOT enough to properly control blood sugar and manage diabetes well
- The best natural strategies to reduce high blood sugar and address the root cause and reverse type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Much, much more!
This is an incredibly important topic and I know this information has the potential to change your life. Be sure to tune into my presentation during the summit on How to Use Fasting and the Ketogenic Diet for Diabetes. You can check that out here