In This Episode:
- The incredible truth behind the 4-Phase Histamine Reset Plan
- What histamine is and why most people have no idea how it affects their health?
- The simple steps to determine if you have a histamine intolerance (and why you should care)
- Foods that are high in histamine (and where to find them)
- Discover the surprisingly simple steps to recognize histamine intolerance, and how to prevent it.
Have you ever experienced, after eating a specific food or drinking alcohol, that you feel hot, and your face turns red or has a rash? This happens when the body releases histamine. It is a compound that is involved in local immune responses and also the inflammatory response.
That is why most people who are sensitive to specific foods take antihistamine medications. Today’s guest is Dr. Becky Campbell, and she is the author of the 4-Phase Histamine Reset Plan. With Dr. Jockers, she shares her knowledge about histamine and histamine intolerance. Join them today and learn what histamine is, how it’s affecting your health, and why it matters.
“There’s a lot of histamine-supporting supplements out there and they are much a better option than taking antihistamine medication.” – Dr. Becky Campbell
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
PaleoValley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar Complex, one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which, in turn, can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more!
Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today.
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
Connect with Dr. Becky Campbell:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Healthy Heart Nutrition Strategies with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- The Inflammation Spectrum with Dr. Will Cole
- The Best Keto and Fasting Strategies with Ben Azadi FDN-P
- The Healing Power of Musical Frequencies with Michael Tyrrell