I grew up in Miami, FL, one of six children. I worked as an accountant for 22 years and managed my ex-husband’s chiropractic office. My current husband and I are blessed with 4 children and 4 grandchildren. I enjoy doing all the accounting and book keeping for Exodus Health Center.
I am passionate about:
- Sharing my story of how God healed me from stage 4 cancer through maximized living’s 5 essentials.
- My faith and love in God the Father, his Son Jesus Christ (my Savior), the Holy Spirit (the Lord and giver of life) and His holy universal church.
- Converting standard everyday meals into delicious healthy recipes.
What do you love about being a part of Exodus Health Center?
I love that we recognize that God is the Great Physician and the doctors are the tools in His hands.
Why is Maximized Living the Answer to the Health Care Crisis?
Maximized Living teaches that we are responsible for own health. There is no one thing we could eat, one exercise we could do, or a pill to swallow that will keep us healthy for the rest of our lives. Maximized Living is a way of living. If everyone took responsibility for their own health by following the 5 essentials, we would not have a Health Care Crisis.
How have you been able to incorporate the 5 Essentials into your daily way of life?
- I pray daily and get my direction from God.
- I exercise 3-4 times per week, with Max 3 classes and walking.
- I detox daily with Essiac and every 4-6 weeks with colonics.
- I have regular chiropractic adjustments.
- I prepare and eat mostly organic (and green-finished meats) whenever possible. I have greatly reduced eating out.
What are your top 5 superfoods and name 3 of your favorite recipes?
- Raw milk
- Green Finished beef
- Coconut oil
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry protein shake.
- Cheesy Probiotic Spinach Dip
- Meatballs Stroganoff
What does your weekly exercise schedule look like?
- Mon, Wed, Fri – Max 3 classes
- Walking to work and back several times a week
- Walking in park for couple of miles 1-2 times per week
What do you do on a daily basis to keep your self inspired and positive?
I pray daily and get my direction from God.
What do you do to improve your spine and nervous system on a regular basis?
I have regular chiropractic adjustments and exercise.
How have you been able to minimize your exposure to toxins? Have you tried any cleanses? What are your favorite strategies to detox?
- I drink Essiac tea 2x daily.
- We have a shower filter and reverse osmosis sytem for drinking and cooking.
- I use Beyond Organic products for body care.
- I try to eat only organic animal products.
- I have colonics every month or so.