Super Brain Salmon Salad:
This salmon salad recipe is loaded with powerful anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids and unique phytonutrients that help protect your brain tissue and enhance cognitive acceleration allowing you to enjoy tasty food while you grow smarter! You will love the super brain salmon salad!
Super Brain Salmon Salad
Yield 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 4 (6 oz) wild-caught Alaskan salmon fillets
- 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed English peas
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, into large pieces
- 1 avocado, pitted, skinned, and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pink salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro leaves, for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the salmon and cook for 10 minutes, or until cooked through (take care not to overcook the salmon). Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the peas in a food steamer over medium-low heat and steam them through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Arrange equal portions of the peas, bell peppers, avocado, and celery on 4 serving plates. Top the arranged vegetables with the warm salmon.
- Drizzle the plates with the lemon juice and olive oil and season with the oregano, salt, and pepper. Garnish with the parsley and serve.
***Nutritional info does not include optional ingredients.***
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
Serving Size 1 fillet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 49 g
Total Carbohydrates 15 g
Dietary Fiber 6 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 41 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You will love the citrus essence of the incredibly healthy “Super Brain” Salmon salad. Citrus adds enzymes, potassium, anti-oxidants & organic acids that help pre-digest the fish. The salmon provides high quality omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA that are essential for neuronal firing and the powerful anti-oxidant astaxanthin which protects the nervous system from free radical damage.
The multi-colored veggies provide unique phytonutrients that make this meal extremely balanced clean energy producing meal. You can some amazing Wild-caught salmon from Vital Choice and US Wellness Meats – here