This anti-inflammatory lemonade drink is loaded with very powerful anti-oxidants, electrolytes and trace minerals. This drink has no sugar yet it tastes sweet due to the great natural sweetener – stevia that is 100x stronger than sugar.
Cinnamon is #2 on the anti-oxidant list for nutrient density while turmeric is #4. Adding ginger gives the drink a slight bite and gives it extraordinary benefits for improving stomach acid production and reducing inflammation.
This tasty superstar drink can and should be consumed by everyone young and old throughout the day. It has powerful liver and kidney detoxifying abilities. It has a net alkalizing effect after the ingredients have been digested due to the extraordinary amount of anti-oxidants and potassium that are highly bioavailable in this drink form.
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice: (4 -6 lemons)
- 4-6 cups of clean water (to taste)
- 1 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of pink salt (Himilayan Salt)
- ½ tsp of liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 1 tsp ground/fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil or XCT oil and pinch of black pepper - this will dramatically improve the absorption of the turmeric curcuminoids which absorb best with good fats and peperine, which is the main ingredient in black pepper.
Step #1: Gather all the ingredients
Step #2: Prepare all the ingredients
Step #3: Put all of the following ingredients in a blender and turn on medium mode until everything has dissolved and mixed.
Step #4: Enjoy and drink this regularly.
We have heard many reports of people with crippling pain improving significantly when they drink this everyday. Please leave a comment and share on social media.
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
**Nutritional info does not include optional ingredients.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 4 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sugars 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.