Grain-Free Chocolate Cupcakes:
This grain-free chocolate cupcakes recipe is from my wife Angel, who loves to make food, home and body care recipes that support people’s journey to optimal health. Check out my wife’s website and facebook page where she shares stories and pics about our life.
Grain Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Yield 18 cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients:
- 6 Pasture-Raised Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Melted Pasture-fed Butter or Ghee
- 1/4 Cup Melted Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Honest Keto Maple syrup
- 20 Drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
- 2 Cups Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp. Pink Salt
Chocolate Cupcake Instructions:
Step #1: Mix All Ingredients Together Well.
Step #2: Pour Into Lined Muffin Tin.
Step #3: Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes
ButterCream Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Softened Pasture-Fed Butter
- 1/2 Cup Softened Virgin Coconut Oil
- 10 Drops Vanilla Cream Stevia
- 2 Tsp. Beet Powder (to make it pink)
- 4 Tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp. Pink Salt
ButterCream Frosting Instructions:
Step #1: Soften Butter & Coconut Oil with some heat (oven or window)
Step #2: Whip all ingredients together.
Step #3: Spread over cupcake and top with a raspberry.
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
Serving Size 1 cupcake with frosting
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30 g
Total Carbohydrates 11 g
Dietary Fiber 8 g
Protein 5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dr Jockers Comments:
The ButterCream frosting is loaded with healthy fats! The grass/pasture-fed butter is rich in small and medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) that are powerful for the body. It also has tons of carotenoid anti-oxidants, vitamin K2, and brain boosting omega-3 fatty acids. The coconut oil is also rich in MCTs that help stimulate metabolism and improve hormone function.