Harmoni Pendant Review – Personal EMF Protection
Cell phones, tablets, computers, WiFi routers, microwaves, and other appliances are part of our everyday life. While these things are convenient and offer lots of benefits, it means that you are also encountering EMF exposure on a daily basis. Electric and magnetic fields (EMFs) or radiation can be potentially harmful to your health. Protecting your health from EMFs is critical and my newest favorite too to support this goal is Harmoni Pendant.
In this article, you will learn about EMFs and the importance of EMF protection. You will understand health concerns and symptoms associated with EMF exposure. You will learn what 5G is and its potential dangers. I will offer some tips on how to implement 5G protection. You will learn some simple strategies to reduce your EMF exposure. I will introduce and review the Harmoni Pendant, a great tool for EMF protection. You will learn how it works, how to activate it, its science-backed benefits, and why I love and recommend it.
What Are EMFs
Electric and magnetic fields or EMFs are electromagnetic frequencies that are found everywhere around us. EMFs are also referred to as radiation. EMFs are related to the use of electrical power and various forms of light, including natural and man-made light sources. They are being emitted from the electronics that you love and use daily, including your cell phones, tablets, and laptops, WiFi, and so on.
EMFs can be categorized into two main groups based on the frequencies. Non-ionizing radiation is low-level radiation that many consider to be harmless to people, however, in reality, they may also contribute to health issues.
Examples of non-ionizing EMFs include cell phones, tablets, computers, Bluetooth devices, wireless (WiFi) routers, power lines, smart meters, house energy meters, microwave ovens, and MRIs. Ionizing radiation, on the other hand, is high-level radiation that can be very harmful to your body. Examples of ionizing radiation include ultraviolet lights and X-rays. Both in non-ionizing and ionizing radiation, your EMF exposure and risk of negative consequences decreases as you distance yourself from the source of EMF (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
The Importance of EMF Protection
As I mentioned before, EMFs are all around us in our environment. You use your cell phone, computers, and other appliances daily. What’s more concerning is that EMFs are also emitted from WiFi around us. While it’s important that you opt for hard-wire internet connection in your home and whenever possible, it is impossible to avoid WiFi, cell phone towers, powerlines, and so on.
The problem is that the frequencies that come from EMFs disrupt the electromagnetic field inside your body. This can lead to an array of health imbalances and symptoms, including stress, fatigue, brain fog, headaches, and more. Just think about it, there is a reason that when you get an x-ray at your doctor’s or dentist’s office, they put a protective shield around your body.
While ionizing EMFs coming from X-ray are certainly more dangerous than non-ionizing EMFs coming from WiFi or your cell phones, we still have to be very careful with and conscious about non-ionizing EMF. Regular exposure to non-ionizing EMFs can still contribute to a number of health issues (6).
Health Concerns Associated with EMFs
Research studies suggest that EMF exposure may be associated with a number of health concerns, including:
- Stress and Mental Health Issues: According to a 2019 study published in Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, EMF may contribute to stress, anxiety, and depression (7).
- Sleep Issues: According to the same 2019 study published in Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, EMF may contribute to low-quality of sleep (7).
- Immune System Issues: According to a 2009 mice study published in Pathophysiology, EMF exposure may disrupt the immune system (8).
- Cellular Damage: According to the same 2009 mice study published in Pathophysiology, EMF exposure may also cause cellular damage and impaired tissue repair (8).
- Oxidative Stress: According to a 2013 mice study published in Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, EMF radiation from microwaves can increase oxidative stress (9).
- Pregnancy Complications: According to the same 2013 mice study published in Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, oxidative stress from microwaves may affect implantation or pregnancy (9).
- Heart Health Issues: According to a 2016 systematic review published in Toxicology and Industrial Health, EMF exposure may have negative effects on your heart tissues and heart health (10).
- Fertility Issues: According to a 2012 study published in Fertility and Sterility, EMF exposure from WiFi-connected laptop use may lower human sperm motility and may lead to sperm DNA fragmentation (11).
- Cancer: According to a 2013 meta-analysis published in PLoS One, ELF-EMFs may increase the risk of breast cancer (12).
- Nervous System Problems: According to a 2019 study published in Biomolecules and Therapeutics, EMF exposure may have a negative impact on the central nervous system (13).
Common Symptoms of EMFs
Some of the common side-effects, symptoms, and complaints associated with EMF exposure may include:
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Insomnia or sleep disturbances
- Lack of concentration
- Changes in memory
- Depression or depressive symptoms
- Loss of appetite or weight loss
- Painful or itchy sensation (dysesthesia)
- Tingling or burning skin
- Changes in an electroencephalogram measuring your brain’s electrical activity
- Hormonal changes
- Blood sugar issues
Since these symptoms may be associated with a number of imbalances and health issues, it is important that you talk to a functional health practitioner, like myself, to receive the right diagnosis and treatment. To learn more about the dangers of EMF exposure and preventative strategies, I recommend reading this article.
What Is 5G
5G stands for Fifth Generation wireless network. The main difference between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies are data and bandwidth. 5GHz allows faster data rates at a shorter distance, while 2.4GHz has to cover farther distances and offer a slower performance.
5G offers a faster and more stable internet connection for mobile devices. While this may sound great at first, the potential health consequences of this speedy internet will likely change your mind.
5G systems and towers create RF or EMF emissions. In 2011 the World Health Organization (WHO) classified RF as a Group 2B Possible Human Carcinogen, which is certainly alarming (14). It is also suggested that 5G will be more biologically active than other previous cellular technology. Since 5G is new, we haven’t seen long-term studies on its potential negative effects yet, however, looking at studies on other forms of EMFs, we can assume that 5G may have some serious consequences on our health. I expect more and ore studies popping up on the short- and long-term health consequences of 5G.
What Can We Do to Implement 5G Protection
- Join the debate: The most important is that you take part in a conversation, especially at the local level, and continue to raise awareness.
- Minimize your exposure: Minimizing your exposure is critical. It is especially important for our children as they are smaller, still developing, and even more vulnerable.
- Protect yourself: Besides minimizing your exposure, it is important that you protect your body and allow it to have the best chance to detox and recover from near-constant EMF exposure.
Protect Yourself From EMFs
Minimizing your exposure to EMFs and protecting yourself is absolutely necessary in our modern electricity-wired world. Before introducing you to Harmoni Pendant, a simple pendant for all-day EMF protection, let me share with you some important strategies to help you to reduce your daily EMF exposure and cell phone radiation. Here is what I recommend:
Reduce Your Daily EMF Exposure
Reducing your daily EMF exposure is the most important thing you can do to protect your health. Here is what you can do:
- Keep your phone and other devices off or on airplane mode as much as possible.
- Use hard-wire internet connections instead of WiFi whenever you can.
- Limit your WiFi use to the minimum.
- Turn off your WiFi router at night or when not in use.
- Use hard-wire computer peripherals instead of wireless or Bluetooth as much as possible.
- Make sure that the electrical wiring in your home is done properly and correct any potential issues.
- Keep your cell phone, computer, and other devices as far as from yourself when you are not using them.
- Keep your cell phone and other devices out of your bedroom, your children’s room, or wherever you rest.
- Sleep as far as possible from circuit breakers or large appliances that are running overnight.
- Use dirty electricity filters to filter out dirty electricity.
- Choose landlines or face-to-face contact over cell phone or online contact whenever possible.
- Minimize your electronics use and do regular digital detoxes.
- Wear a Harmoni Pendant, my newest favorite tool to protect myself from EMF exposure. You will learn more about Harmoni in the next section.
Protect Yourself from Cell Phone Radiation
Cell phones are relatively new in our world, yet we use them all the time. Here is how you can protect yourself from cell phone radiation:
- Avoid using your phone when it’s charging.
- Turn off your cell phone and keep it away from your bedroom at night.
- Avoid carrying your cell phone in your pocket.
- Keep your cell phone off or on airplane mode when you are not using it.
- Use earphones so you can keep your cell phone away from your head, however, avoid Bluetooth headsets.
- Choose texting over calling a person for small things.
- Choose landlines or face-to-face conversations whenever possible.
- Avoid making or receiving calls in places with bad reception.
- Try an anti-radiation sleeve.
- Wear your Harmoni Pendant daily. What is a Harmoni Pendant? Continue reading to find out everything about this simple tool for EMF protection.
Harmoni Pendant for EMFs
EMF exposure and 5Gs are certainly concerning. The more you can reduce yourself and the better you can protect your body the better it is. This is why I am so excited that I’ve found Harmoni Pendant for EMF protection.
Measuring Your Response to Stress with HRV
Heart rate variability (HRV) is a measure of the variation of time between each of your heartbeats. Variations between your heartbeats are normal and they are controlled by your ANS. As you go through your day, your ANS sends signals to the rest of your body.
It leads to the stimulation or relaxation of different functions. For example, if you get exciting news, your ANS will send signals to prompt excitement, engagement, and joy. If you experience a negative interaction at work, it may send a stress response that may cause fear, anger, or sadness. If you got a poor night’s sleep the night before, it will prompt fatigue. All this affects your heart rate.
EMF exposure has been shown to reduce HRV and increase sympathetic activity. Higher levels of HRV are correlated with increased stress resilience and improved overall health.
Research on Harmoni
Harmoni just completed a clinical trial involving 8 doctors and 101 volunteer participants at 9 healthcare locations in the United States to check the benefits of Harmoni Pendant in reducing stress and the impact of EMF exposure (19). Participants were between ages 18 and 73 (median age: 44) with slightly over more female subjects.
None of the participants have used the Harmoni Pendant before. To measure stress levels, they use HeartScientific HRV Technology at three-time points for baseline measure, for a measure after introducing high EMF exposure from a portable fan, and after activation of the Harmoni Pendant and the EMF source.
Harmoni Study Results
The results were remarkable. According to their findings, Harmoni Pendant:
- The study found that while HRV participants’ HRV-index decreased by 0.33 points or 1 percent from the baseline, their HRV increased by 700 percent on average after wearing the pendant. HRV is a good indicator of stress and these results indicate decreased EMF exposure-related stress levels.
- After wearing the pendant, the vegetative index of the participant increased by 310 percent on average. The vegetative index is a quantitative measure for the autonomic nervous system regulation. Results indicate decreased stress and autonomic nervous system impact.
- Measuring the EMF-impact on the health index, results indicated an average of 533 percent increase in body energy reserve from wearing the pendant.
- Participants’ stress index decreased by 20 percent on average from the baseline after EMF exposure but wearing the pendant reduced the stressors by 48 percent on average. Results indicate that the pendant may be able to lower EMF-induced stress.
- Biological age was also measured and showed that the participants’ biological age was significantly reduced by 80 percent on average showing the pendant’s potential anti-aging benefits.
- Markers of neurohumoral regulation to measure stress adaptability through neurohumoral balance. Results showed an average of 90 percent increase in neurohumoral balance indicating better nervous system function and the body’s optimal usage of physiological resources and energy.
- Results indicated that biological rhythms, including circadian rhythms, improved by 159% on average, indicating better sleep and rest.
- According to the results, the complex state index improved by 138 percent after the EMF-measuring point from pendant-use. This indicated better resiliency and control of stress.
- The study indicated a 100 percent boost in participants’ psycho-emotional state, brain function, and stress handling.
- Using the biophoton field as the measure of auras, results indicated 138 percent on an average increase of the power of the auras and energy flow, potentially indicating improved mitochondrial function and cellular activities.
- Using the HeartScientific HRV tool for measuring energy balance, the results showed a 72 percent post-activation increase indicating more energy production and better optimal body function.
- Participants indicated a higher number of favorable responses and benefits over no-response or adverse effects. Most participants indicated stress reduction, better health, and a meaningful difference.
These results are incredibly exciting. They indicate that Harmoni Pendant can effectively fight the negative effects of EMF, reduce stress, improve sleep, support bodily functions, and support your overall health. But how does Harmoni Pendant work? Let’s talk about that.
How the Harmoni Pendant Works
The secret of Harmoni Pendants lies in bioenergetics. Bioenergetics is a study of vibrational energy. Bioenergetics explains that every single thing has its own vibration. Yes, every single organ in your body has a vibration. WiFi, electricity, your cell phone, and your other appliances also have their own vibration. Everything vibrates at their own frequency and understanding this is critical for your health.
Your body’s frequency can be measured by biophotons, which are light particles that are created inside your mitochondria from sunlight (15). As demonstrated by a 2005 research published in Complementary Medicine Research and a 2017 article published in the International Journal of Yoga, biophotons help to transport energy around your body and create a field of light to surround you and support your physical and emotional health and well-being (16, 17).
Harmoni Pendant is designed to improve your body’s ability to create more biophotons, which leads to a brighter field. It basically turns the energy gathered from the sun to usable energy creating a more balanced frequency that can fight and block harmful frequencies EMF exposure. This is not just a woo-woo concept, but it offers research-backed benefits. According to a 2020 study published in Scientific Reports (Nature Publisher Group) bioenergetic can help to change the function and structure of your DNA and better your health (18).
How to Activate Your Harmoni Pendants
To help fight EMF exposure, you have to activate your Harmoni Pendants. Don’t worry, the process is simple and you will receive detailed instructions via email once you order your pendant. All you have to do is repeat these steps once a week:
- Take your pendant off
- Take a 12-inch ruler and hold it against your sternum, pointing outward.
- Hold the pendant on the edge of the ruler farthest from your body, with the pattern side facing out.
- Hold here for one minute.
- That’s all! Your pendant is activated. Repeat this process once a week.
Activating your pendant helps to clear any potential energy blocks and create balance in the field around you. Repeating this process is important because emotional stress, food, mold, EMFs, and other negative stressors can throw your balance off throughout the week. According to Robert Marking, the founder of Harmoni, testing the pendant on thousands of people, including professional athletes, about 12-inches away from the sternum seems to be the ideal location for calibration. Charging your pendant can become a simple weekly ritual or routine.
Benefits of Harmoni Pendant
Some of the benefits of Harmoni Pendants include:
- Improved sleep
- Decreased stress levels
- Improved relaxation
- Higher energy levels
- More balanced nervous system
- Better workout performance
- Better immunity
Why I Love and Recommend Harmoni Pendant
EMF exposure is a personal concern of mine. I want to protect myself and my family. Angel and I have three beautiful young children that are even more vulnerable than us. Protecting them is our priority, as protecting your family is a priority for you.
While we already do everything in our power to reduce our exposure by using hardwire WiFi connections, reducing our use of electronics, and so on, and also support our bodies through anti-inflammatory nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices, we enjoy spending time freely outside by going on trips, exploring our city, or attending events. Unfortunately, outside of our home, we have little control of our environment, and our cities, towns, and places of entertainment are flooded with EMFs.
Harmoni Pendant comes very handy when we are out and about but it offers protection even inside our home. They look like a simple fun piece of jewelry or accessory but they protect your body from EMFs all day long. You can feel grounded, calm, and energized like you were in nature even if you are not.
I highly recommend that you get your Harmoni Pendant today. It is important to stay away from knock-offs. If you google for EMF protectors, you will find hundreds of results, but most of these devices offer no health value. Knock-off pendants may just be cute jewelry with no protection against EMFs. The good news is that Harmoni Pendant is affordable and accessible and incredibly simple to use. It is safe for children and looks like a fun accessory. My family and I love it and can’t recommend it enough.
Because of our everyday conveniences, such as cell phones, computers, and WiFi, we are encountering EMF exposure on a daily basis. EMF exposure can be harmful to your health even in small doses.
Reducing your EMF exposure and protecting your body is extremely important to your health. I recommend that you try Harmoni Pendants for daily protection from EMFs. You can also check out my top product for cellular and mitochondrial protection from radiation which is the Bioactive Carbon Foundation here.
Sources In This Article Include:
1. Access to electricity (% percentage of the population). World Bank. Link Here
2. Electric and magnetic fields. NIH National Cancer Insititute. Link Here
3. Electric and magnetic fields. NIH National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Link Here
4. Electromagnetic fields (EMF). World Health Organization. Link Here
5. EMF (Electromagnetic fields). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Link Here
6. Parplys, Ann Christin, et al. “DNA damage by X-rays and their impact on replication processes.” Radiotherapy and oncology 102.3 (2012): 466-471. Link Here
7. Bagheri HM. “The effect of chronic exposure to extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on sleep quality, stress, depression and anxiety.” Electromagnetic biology and medicine 38.1 (2019): 96-101. Link Here
8. Johansson, Olle. “Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields—A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment.” Pathophysiology 16.2-3 (2009): 157-177. Link Here
9. Shahin, Saba, et al. “2.45 GHz microwave irradiation-induced oxidative stress affects implantation or pregnancy in mice, Mus musculus.” Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 169.5 (2013): 1727-1751. Link Here
10. Elmas, Onur. “Effects of electromagnetic field exposure on the heart: a systematic review.” Toxicology and industrial health 32.1 (2016): 76-82. Link Here
11. Avendano, Conrado, et al. “Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation.” Fertility and Sterility 97.1 (2012): 39-45. Link Here
12. Chen, Qingsong, et al. “A meta-analysis on the relationship between exposure to ELF-EMFs and the risk of female breast cancer.” PLoS One 8.7 (2013). Link Here
13. Kim, Ju Hwan, et al. “Possible effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic field exposure on central nerve system.” Biomolecules & therapeutics 27.3 (2019): 265. Link Here
14. Hardell L. World Health Organization, radiofrequency radiation and health – a hard nut to crack (Review). Int J Oncol. 2017 Aug;51(2):405-413. doi: 10.3892/ijo.2017.4046. Epub 2017 Jun 21. PMID: 28656257
15. Rahnama, Majid, et al. “Emission of mitochondrial biophotons and their effect on electrical activity of membrane via microtubules.” Journal of integrative neuroscience 10.01 (2011): 65-88. Link Here
16. Van Wijk, Roeland, and Eduard PA Van Wijk. “An introduction to human biophoton emission.” Complementary Medicine Research 12.2 (2005): 77-83. Link Here
17. Srinivasan, T. M. “Biophotons as subtle energy carriers.” International journal of yoga 10.2 (2017): 57. Link Here
18. Mobin, Marvi, and Ghadiri Majid. “A Mathematical Model for Vibration Behavior Analysis of DnA and Using a Resonant frequency of DnA for Genome engineering.” Scientific Reports (Nature Publisher Group) 10.1 (2020). Link Here
19. Nayak D, Besner R, Koche L, Fortin L, Bryan N, Sachdev N. Reduction of EMF-induced stress by the Harmoni Pendant. Link Here