SuperGreen Fudge Cups:
This Recipe is by my friend Kelcie Yeo. She has one of my favorite recipe blogs “Kelcie’s Kreations” that you can find here. Try out these delicious supergreen fudge cups today!
SuperGreen Fudge Cups
Yield 12 fudge cups
- 1 cup coconut oil (soft, not melted)
- 2/3 cup coconut butter
- 2/3 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup Honest Keto Maple syrup
- 4 scoops super-greens powder - Organic Supergreens is what we use
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 25 drops vanilla cream stevia
- 1 tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Sprinkle of real salt (for on top)
You could also use our Bone Broth greens so you can get Bone broth protein and greens in this wonderful recipe
Step #1: Mix all ingredients together.
Step #2: Spoon into muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
Step #3: Sprinkle salt on top and freeze in freezer for 30 minutes.
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
**Nutritional info does not include optional ingredients.
Courses snack or dessert
Serving Size 1 fudge cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 40 g
Total Carbohydrates 15 g
Dietary Fiber 9 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 5 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dr Jockers Comments:
If you like chocolate and coconut like I do you will go crazy for this recipe. I use chocolate as a performance enhancement tool as it helps to boost dopamine which enhances focus and concentration. Coconut is full of small and medium chain fats that provide a great fuel source for the brain and body.
This is a perfect mid-day treat to enjoy that will give you energy and drive and enhance your productivity later in the day.