Keto Tuscan Soup:
This Keto Tuscan soup tasty recipe made by my wife Angel’s website, instagram and facebook page where she shares stories and pics about our life. She also has a great YouTube channel you can check out as well.
I loved this recipe and I think you guys will really enjoy the Keto Tuscan soup. If you enjoy recipes like this, you may be interested in my advanced nutrition and recipe book the Keto Metabolic Breakthrough.
Keto Tuscan Soup
Yield 4 bowls
1 lb turkey sausage
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried oregano
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1 tsp herbamare
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped (optional)
6 cups chicken broth
1 bunch kale, chopped
Step 1: In big cooking pot, add turkey sausage and cook for 3-5 mins (until lightly browned). Break sausage up with wooden spoon.
Step 2: Add garlic, onion and oregano and cook until onion is sautéed (about 2-3 mins)
Step 3: Stir in chicken broth and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with pink salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp herbamere. Cook for about 5 mins with lid on, on medium-low heat.
Step 4: Stir in kale until wilted (1-2 mins). Add heavy cream and stir until heated through. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Serving Size 1 large bowl
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 30.5 g
Total Carbohydrates 5.5 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 40 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You can also substitute beef, lamb or chicken for the turkey in this recipe if you would like. I always recommend getting the highest quality animal products that are raised on pasture. When animals eat grass and are raised in a sustainable way it is better for the environment, the health of the animals and the nutrient density of the meat.
If you have trouble finding organic and pasture-raised products at your local health food store than try out US Wellness Meats where you can order just about any type of meat you want and it is all the highest quality.
Where to Get the Best High Quality Meat Products
I get my grass-fed and grass-finished beef from Wild Pastures which provides the highest quality meat products from farmers who take great care of their land and their animals. By partnering with a network of small, local farms across the country and buying in bulk, (absolutely no imported meat or factory farms!) they are able to charge less than competitors while offering higher quality, fresher meat.
How Wild Pastures Works:
- Wild Pastures sources from farmers and fishermen who meet the highest standards for quality.
- You choose your box and delivery frequency. They offer curated and customized boxes, so you get exactly what you and your family love.
- Wild Pastures ships your order, frozen at the peak freshness and packed in an eco-friendly, 100% recyclable box.
- You enjoy high-quality meat delivered to your door and more time for amazing meals together.
Here are the reasons why I LOVE using Wild Pastures
- High-Quality Meat: Delicious 100% grass-fed beef, pasture-raised chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught seafood.
- Unbeatable Value: Average cost = Less than $7 per meal.
- Flexibility: Box options and delivery frequencies to fit your needs, cancel any time with no penalty.
- Convenience: Great-tasting, high-quality meat you can feel good about, delivered right to your doorstep (FREE shipping).
- Decisions That Make a Difference: Wild Pastures cares about animals and our planet, improving livelihoods for farmers and better meals enjoyed together.
If you sign up for Wild Pastures today, you can get $100 off ($20 OFF your first 5 boxes!)
Dr Jockers Comments
This keto tuscan soup is full of fat burning and life giving nutrients and it makes a tasty meal that will keep you warm and satisfied. If you enjoy chicken or turkey soup, you will love this recipe.
You can make this recipe with or without dairy and you can also take out the sundried tomatoes if you want as well. A great quality organic chicken broth is rich in collagen protein that supports your joints, skin and gut lining. Combining that with garlic and onions provides great support for a healthy immune system.
Let us know your thoughts on the tuscan soup in the comments section below. If you are looking for a more detailed fat burning, keto meal plan and recipes than check our complete Navigating the Ketogenic Diet program here