Sugar Free Carrot Cake
This sugar free carrot cake recipe is perfect for any sort of holiday or special gathering. It is low in carbs and rich in healthy fats and fat burning nutrients! Enjoy this sugar free carrot cake!
If you enjoy recipes like this, you may be interested in my advanced nutrition and recipe book the Keto Metabolic Breakthrough.
Sugar Free Carrot Cake
Yield 24 pieces of cake
- 3 organic eggs
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 1/3 cup keto maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pink real salt
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup shredded organic carrots
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup of organic cream cheese (ideally grass-fed)
- 2/3 cup softened butter or ghee
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Lightly Sweet: Use 1/16 cup powdered monk fruit or stevia
- Moderately Sweet: Use 1/8 cup powdered monk fruit or stevia
- Super Sweet: 1/4 cup powdered monk fruit or stevia
Step #1: Whisk eggs, melted oil, keto maple syrup, vanilla and salt together.
Step #2: Whisk in coconut flour and let it thicken for 5 minutes.
Step #3: While batter is thickening shred carrots.
Step #4: Add baking powder to batter and whisk in well.
Step #5: Stir in carrots and cinnamon.
Step #6: Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes in a small cake pan.
Step #1: Assemble the ingredients
Step #2: Mix ingredients together until a smooth cream is made and then apply it to the top of the cake.
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
Serving Size 1 piece of cake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 35 g
Total Carbohydrates 15 g
Dietary Fiber 8 g
Protein 13 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For years people have been asking me how to prepare a grain-free, sugar free carrot cake. This recipe is exactly that with fat burning, nutrient dense ingredients that keep it low carb and give it plenty of delicious flavor! You will LOVE this!
This is a grain-free recipe that is loaded with superfoods and powerful fatty acids. Coconut is loaded with small and medium chain saturated fats that metabolize quickly and boost brain function and enhance gut health. Organic eggs provide clean protein and cinnamon and organic carrots provide antioxidants. Enjoy!
Try this out and leave a comment in the box below!