In This Episode:
- The inspiration behind the book The Inflammation Spectrum
- Why does inflammation occur?
- 4 core foods that cause inflammation
- Food allergies versus food sensitivity
- How long should people be on a food elimination diet?
- Toxic habits that can affect inflammation
People react differently to an assortment of foods. Some may have light allergies, while others may have life-threatening ones. It can vary from gluten, peanuts, shellfish, you name it. Today’s guest was named one of the top 50 functional medicine and integrative doctors in the United States. Dr. Will Cole specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors of chronic disease and is the author of the book, The Inflammation Spectrum. He sits down with Dr. Jockers, and they talk about the reasons why the human body causes inflammation and how you can evade getting allergic reactions. Tune in and find out what works for your body!
“You can’t just drop negativity in a day.” – Dr. Will Cole
Subscribe to the podcast on: