Fast and Easy Keto Fajitas:
This keto fajitas recipe is from my wife Angel, who loves to make food and home and body care recipes that support people’s journey to optimal health. Check out my wife’s website and facebook page where she shares stories and pics about our life. We believe you will love these fat burning keto fajitas!
Fast and Easy Keto Fajitas
Yield 4–6 fajita wraps
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil
- 4 cups sliced mixed vegetables, such as yellow, orange, or red bell peppers and red onions
- Juice of ½ lime
- 16 oz of pre-cooked chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 to 6 turmeric-flavored Nuco Organic Coconut Wraps
- ½ cup shredded grass-fed cheddar cheese and/or 1 cup guacamole, for serving (use at least one to add fat)
- grass fed shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Add the vegetables and lime and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and all seasonings and herbs except the turmeric and black pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the turmeric and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables and chicken in the coconut wraps and serve with the cheese and/or guacamole.
***The nutrition info for this recipe is based on the linked ingredients above**
***Nutritional info does not include optional ingredients.***
Courses main course
Serving Size 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 24 g
Total Carbohydrates 8 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 20 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dr Jockers Comments:
This is one of my wife and I’s favorite recipes that we enjoy every week. It is low in carbs and full of good fats, healthy proteins, fiber and phytonutrient rich veggies. We love adding turmeric to our recipes as it is one of nature’s most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs.
We really enjoy the turmeric coconut wraps, although they are thin, so you cannot stuff them full. Better to put a smaller amount of chicken and veggies and get a more stable wrap that won’t break or squirt all over the place. The guacamole takes this recipe over the top!
Try making my creamy lemon superfood guacamole and enjoy that with these fajitas! Let us know how you enjoyed this recipe!
By the way, if you are looking for where you can get organic, free range chicken, than check out US Wellness Meats and Slankers where you can order the highest quality meat products and have them shipped right to your door.