Keto Garlic Rosemary Cauliflower Bread
This cauliflower bread is a tasty recipe made by Chené who is our recipe and social media manager from South Africa. Chené is a gifted photographer and posts recipes and lifestyle images on her instagram page here. I loved this recipe and I think you guys will really enjoy the Keto garlic and rosemary cauliflower bread.
Keto Garlic and Rosemary Cauliflower Bread
Yield 16-18 Slices
- 3 cups cauliflower, riced and steamed
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1¼ cups coconut flour
- 1½ tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried parsley, finely chopped
- Gather all the ingredients. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolk. Use a hand mixer and beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Add coconut flour, salt, egg yolks, baking powder, melted butter, crushed garlic and ¼ of the whipped egg whites in the food processor and blend until combined.
- Place steamed cauliflower in kitchen towel and squeeze out excess water.
- Add cauliflower in food processor and process until well combined.
- Add remaining egg whites to food processor. Fold in just a little and then pulse a few times to combine. Add in the rosemary and parsley.
- Transfer batter into lined baking pan and bake for 40–45 min, until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and lit it cool completely before cutting.
Courses Side dish
Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8 g
Total Carbohydrates 7 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
With eggs and butter we always recommend getting brands that are organic and pasture-raised. Vital Farms is our favorite brand of both eggs and butter. You can often find really great pasture-raised eggs and butter from local farmers in your area. Simply go to your local farmers market and ask around.
When you are baking with coconut flour, you need a lot of eggs as coconut flour is very dry. The good news is that this makes a large loaf and each slice is very calorie rich and filling so it will last you a while!
Dr Jockers Comments
This is a savory grain-free, low-carb, ketogenic cauliflower bread recipe that is full of healthy fats, fiber and immune supporting herbs. If you want to enjoy some great bread on an anti-inflammatory nutrition plan than you will love this!
Rosemary is rich in the polyphenol rosemarinic acid which helps give its unique scent and it helps support the immune system and mental and emotional health. Garlic is rich in sulfur compounds such as allicin that act as natural anti-microbials and strengthen the immune system.
Coconut flour is full of prebiotic fiber that supports a healthy microbiome and the eggs provide fat soluble vitamins as well as protein and healthy fats. Try this recipe out and let us know how you like it in the comments section below.
If you are looking for a more detailed fat burning, keto meal plan and recipes than check our complete Navigating the Ketogenic Diet program here