Raspberry Ginger Lemonade:
Raspberry Ginger Lemonade
Yield 2.5 cups
- 4 oz of frozen organic raspberries (can be fresh too but frozen make the drink cooler)
- Fresh grated ginger (to taste)
- 1-2 large lemons squeezed
- 8 oz of coconut water (omit if doing very low carb and use filtered water)
- 8 oz of filtered water
- Stevia to taste
- Pinch of pink salt
Step #1: Gather all the ingredients
Step #3: Serve and Enjoy!
Serving Size 1 1/4 cups
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Carbohydrates 9 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Dr Jockers Comments:
This is an incredible sports drink that is awesome for cooling you down and rehydrating your system. It is quite tasty, kids love it and it has a great energizing effect.
Raspberry and ginger are full of anti-oxidant phytonutrients that support a healthy digestive system and reduce inflammation throughout the body. Combining these will help you deal with stress and thrive!
A great sports drink should provide high amounts of electrolytes, unique anti-oxidants that protect the body from excess stress and herbal phenol compounds for anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effects. This raspberry ginger lemonade contains it all.