In This Episode:
- The reason why most people have a Vitamin D deficiency
- How to get more Vitamin D
- What happens when you have a deficiency in zinc
- Why eating too much Omega 6 creates a fatty acid imbalance
- The five key nutrient deficiencies
The immune system typically protects your body from germs, bacteria, and viruses. When a person has an autoimmune disease, the body’s own immune system mistakenly attacks the tissue cells. Around 250 million people suffer from an autoimmune disease. In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers explains five vital nutrient deficiencies that may trigger a person’s body to cause an autoimmune disease. He explains how these key nutrients help the body to function properly. Plus, he gives out his personal preferences on which supplements you should take so you can get on track to healing autoimmune disease naturally!
“Processed foods have a lot of compounds in them that destroy our gut microflora.” – Dr. Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Healthy Heart Nutrition Strategies with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- The Inflammation Spectrum with Dr. Will Cole
- The Best Keto and Fasting Strategies with Ben Azadi FDN-P
- The Healing Power of Musical Frequencies with Michael Tyrrell