In This Episode:
- Yes, you can calm female hormones with a little TLC for your gut and your immune system! [9:27]
- Finally get answers about your most pressing concerns about infertility, such as overcoming this and other autoimmune conditions [11:54]
- How women can get the support they need – even from the comfort of home while facing the demands of work and motherhood. [13:24]
- The controversial differences between fasting for women compared to men [15:49]
- Fantastic news! Fasting can ease the pains of menstrual cramps. [22:58]
- Discover the BEST time for women to start fasting. Is it before, during, or after the RED days? Tune in to find out! [30:09]
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto. Perfect Keto Cereal is a grain-free, keto-friendly cereal with ingredients you can actually trust. This is a treat reminiscent of your childhood, with a satisfying crunch and value-added ingredients like collagen and MCTs. They use clean, minimal ingredient formulations backed by research and obsessively tested to be keto-friendly and delicious. No gluten, soy, added sugar, fillers, chemicals, or anything artificial. Enjoy it any time, anywhere. Visit perfectketo.com/drj and use code JOCKERS at checkout to get 20% off your order today.
This episode is also proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging, you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
We can all agree at this point that fasting is extremely beneficial to the body. For women, it can be a powerful therapeutic tool if done correctly. Dr. Michelle Sands is a board-certified naturopathic physician, a holistic nutritionist, an expert in genetics and hormone metabolism, and above all, a wife and mother. She joins Dr. Jockers to extend her superpower to the female audience and to help them find their unique path to healing ‘within’ their bodies. Learn about the ‘glow protocol’ and where women can find help to adapt to the fasting lifestyle with ease and confidence.
“So if you stop eating for a period of time, and let your body do it’s thing, you’re going to be able to heal and really restore and regenerate.”
– Dr. Michelle Sands
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto Cereal – Use Code JOCKERS for 20% off!
- C60 Purple Power – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off!
Connect with Dr. Michelle Sands:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Q & A on Using Fasting to Heal
- Fasting Strategies for Fat Burning & Metabolic Health with Dr. Jason Fung
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Functional Nutrition for Heart Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Using Intermittent Fasting to Build Stress Resilience with Dr. Pete Sulack