In This Episode:
- Unmask the true villain behind chronic diseases and what triggers its evil ways.
- Leverage 3 distinct mechanisms to bring your body back to peaceful homeostasis – and AVOID these factors that drive you away from this state.
- Two frightening scenarios reinforce why it’s critical to embrace stress resilience then teach you to be zen like the zebra.
- Fuel up based on intermittent fasting as one of the great strategies to manage your stressors and adapt more effectively when under fire.
- The most dangerous place for the body to get trapped – and how to escape as soon as you are led to that scary place.
- Learn how to slip into a state of “good, beneficial stress,” following THIS shining example of this type of tension.
- Tap into an ancient secret and its two most powerful forms of healing. (Hint: You’ll never look at stress the same way again.)
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex. It is one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies, which can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more! Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. You can get 15% off today by heading over to paleovalley.com/jockers and entering the code “JOCKERS” at the checkout!
What is stress? And is this normal? These are the two key questions Dr. Pete Sulack will address in today’s episode with Dr. Jockers. He’s a chiropractor and the founder of Revvl Health, a company built to help millions of people break free from the bonds of everyday stressors. Understand the different factors that trigger stress and how the body reacts every time it is exposed to them. More importantly, what happens when a person who is under a stressful situation is unable to cope and gets stuck in that condition? Listen in to learn how to develop the right strategies that help the body build up stronger resilience against stress.
“Stress is more than just drama. It is the body’s internal mechanism to deal with the external world.”
– Dr. Pete Sulack
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Pete Sulack:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 10 Common Intermittent Fasting Myths
- The Paleo Thyroid Solution with Elle Russ
- Intuitive Fasting Strategies for Metabolic Flexibility with Dr. Will Cole
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Top Fasting Strategies to Reduce Inflammation and Autoimmunity