In This Episode:
- How materials and substances we use to build our homes “emit gases and particles”
- The different components of air quality – and why some are harder to stop
- What kind of particulates HEPA filters can trap – and which ones they miss
- How metal oxides don’t just break down, but actually remove harmful chemicals in the air
- How changes in temperature indoors can interfere with older purifying technologies
Would you be surprised if you learned you’re breathing in mold, allergens, toxins and other chemicals in your home? We already spend most of our lives indoors. For the sake of your loved ones, it’s time to take a closer look at the air quality of your home.
Join Dr. Jockers and Kyle Knappenberger, Director of Applications for Timilon Technology Acquisitions, for a conversation about the latest technological advances using earth-mineral oxides and HEPA filtration.
“Everything is made of chemicals. The question is, what are the harmful chemicals they’re intermixing with that we’re taking into our bodies?” – Kyle Knappenberger
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Kyle Knappenberger and EnviroKlenz:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Healthy Heart Nutrition Strategies with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- The Inflammation Spectrum with Dr. Will Cole
- The Best Keto and Fasting Strategies with Ben Azadi FDN-P
- The Healing Power of Musical Frequencies with Michael Tyrrell