In This Episode:
- The 6 sluggish reasons for morning fatigue and the everyday choices you make to trigger them
- Identify what instigates your spikes in cortisol and adrenaline levels and what activates soothing melatonin so you drift into a restful sleep
- 5-morning NO-NOs you need to stop before they do more harm to your system
- Meet the behind-the-scenes organelle that produces the right energy for the body and any potential threats to your health
- Movement and exercise are good for your body IF you choose the right time to do it! WHEN to work out and what is the WORST time to break a sweat.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting.
AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Ever wondered why there are times we feel sluggish in the morning despite having slept enough hours the night before? Dr. Jockers explains why sufficient hours of sleep does not necessarily mean a “restful” sleep. To properly address morning fatigue, we need to identify the 6 major causes and how we might be triggering them. Learn the 7 strategies you can start today to naturally enhance energy and win your mornings!
“In the morning, you should feel energized and mentally cleared. If you don’t, it’s a sign you don’t have enough cortisol and adrenal hormone in your system.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley.com – use code JOCKERS to get 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Red Light Therapy: Improve Energy, Skin, & Sleep
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel