In This Episode:
- Let’s go beyond skin-deep to identify the root causes that inflame acne in the first place.
- What and how you eat will spell out the ABCs for healthy, clear, and glowing skin.
- The pitfalls to avoid that make it difficult or nearly impossible to cure acne.
- Make it simple to stop pimples. Adopt this daily regimen to finally achieve your clean beauty goal.
- Why acne irritates more than your self-image and red flags more serious health problems below all those breakouts
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Admit it, the first things people notice when you talk to them are your confident smile and steady gaze. That is only possible when you know you’re putting your best face forward. Dr. Shayna Peter, a Holistic Dermatology expert, sheds a ray of hope in this episode and shares the good news that acne is definitely treatable! It’s time to stop falling into a pit of helplessness, thinking you’ll never be able to get rid of your skin impurities. Learn the secret behind clear, glowing skin and radiant health then start your journey towards a more beautiful you, today!
“Change how you see acne and treat it as an opportunity to optimize your health.”
-Dr. Shayna Peter
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Free Gift for the audience
Connect with Dr. Shayna Peter:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Red Light Therapy: Improve Energy, Skin, & Sleep
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca