In This Episode:
- The surprising hormone that starts to disappear in women when they turn 35 – it’s NOT estrogen!
- The fab 4 hormones women unwittingly neglect that lead to weaker joints, muscles, bladder control and mental function as they age
- Two STRESS hormones the body will always hunt for and how they tax the brain, tap your energy and bring on dreaded hot flashes
- How a powerful combination of spirituality and a diet can make your body less acidic
- Dr. Anna’s Top 5 Favorite Keto Foods. Grab your grocery list and add them right away.
Get Dr Anna’s Book Keto Green 16:
Ladies, have you experienced the symptoms of menopause and found prescriptions of birth control pills and Prozac to be no help? Have you experienced sudden weight gain, with no change to your diet and exercise? Are you under a lot of stress? If so, you won’t want to miss this episode with Dr. Anna Cabeca, bestselling author of “The Hormone Fix” and a triple board-certified OB/GYN.
Dr. Anna and Dr. Jockers talk about the preemptive power of nutrition, hormonal supplementation and spiritual disciplines to bend the curve of decline caused by stress, poor nutrition and the conventional response of Western medicine – treating the symptoms and ignoring the underlying issues. You can find out INSTANTLY if this will work for your lifestyle by picking up a FREE keto green meal plan from Dr. Anna today!
“So many women struggle with this. They have pain, and then they ‘power through.’ And then they don’t want intimacy, because if you have pain every time you do something, why would you want to do it?” – Dr. Anna Cabeca
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Anna:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Are You Breathing in Toxic Chemicals with Kyle Knappenberger
- Optimizing Sleep for Immune Health with Dr. Kirk Parsley
- The 4 Phase Histamine Reset Plan with Dr. Becky Campbell
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith