In This Episode:
- The first step you MUST take to disable the major driver behind your sugar addiction.
- Why we turn to emotional eating and what truly triggers feelings of hunger versus cravings for sugar-rich foods.
- The best habits you can cultivate to fill your time and curb your sugar cravings.
- Why mental awareness is your superpower for wiping out your sugar cravings and sugar addiction for good.
- Stop your triggers by understanding the 3 BIG things that get you hooked on sugar.
This episode is proudly sponsored by C60PurplePower.com. Carbon 60 (C60) is a recently discovered, Nobel Prize-winning, super anti-oxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response, promotes healthy immune function, and increases energy and mental clarity in most users. C60 Purple Power is the “Swiss Army Knife” of antioxidants because it helps the body replace four critical antioxidants that decrease as we age. If you are interested in healthy aging – you MUST check out C60 Purple Power! Use code DRJOCKERS for 15% OFF at https://c60purplepower.com/jockers.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
You want to live the sweet life as we all do BUT, it doesn’t necessarily have to come from the food you eat. In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers talks about sugar addiction, the factors that lead to this cycle, and how you can curb your cravings for something good for you and your health. It may not be as simple as just having a sweet tooth. Understand why you always crave sugar-rich foods by addressing the underlying problems that may cause those cravings, once and for all.
“Sugar is just as addictive as anything else on the planet. We feel really good when we consume it.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 12 Foods to Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD
- Fasting and Carb Cycling for Optimal Hormone Balance with Cynthia Thurlow