In This Episode:
- Why life is SO MUCH BETTER with a stable, balanced blood sugar level
- Daily habits and other factors that kick your blood sugar level off-kilter
- Recognize these warning signs that your blood sugar may be unstable and brace for how your body reacts
- Top 12 delicious ways to stabilize your blood sugar level with filling foods, thirst-quenchers, and the most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs on Earth
- Drinking the “right” type of coffee delivers more than a wakeup boost
“If you’re looking for a way to boost focus, memory, and mental clarity, Mushroom might be exactly what you’re looking for. Certain mushrooms contain a medicinal quality – called beta-glucans. And a 2012 review on products containing beta-glucans found they can help to naturally increase energy, reduce confusion, boost mood, improve recall and memory, and increase vigor.”
My go-to mushroom blend is Paleovalley NeuroEffect. It contains a potent blend of 8 whole mushrooms, without any grains or fillers like most products, and happily touts a beta-glucan level of at least 26%. PLUS, they’ve included organic coffee fruit extract that gives you the brain-boosting effects of coffee – without the jitters or crash you get with caffeine. Go to paleovallely.com/jockers and grab your NeuroEffect today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Food can be the best and the worst thing you can put inside your body, that is, if you’re not being mindful. When your blood sugar level is unstable, your mood and disposition are too. You feel anxious and irritable, while experiencing unnecessary cravings, poor sleep, and sluggishness. To some extent, it can even lead to developing chronic illnesses, like diabetes. In this episode, Dr. Jockers cites the best kinds of foods you should keep as staples in your pantry and how they’re beneficial in keeping your blood sugar level balanced.
“Food can act as a medicine to be able to put your blood sugar in a good balance.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Digital Tools to Measure Blood Sugar & Metabolic Health with Dr. Casey Means
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Extended Fasting and Spiritual Fasting Breakthroughs with Chantel Ray
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole