In This Episode:
- Unearth the root of practically EVERY SINGLE degenerative, chronic, and autoimmune condition on the planet.
- Why asthma is really a chronic inflammatory condition, NOT an autoimmune disorder (and why that matters)
- How ‘tight junctions’ block infection from getting into your body and the major factor in diseases breaking through.
- 3 amazingly positive ways fasting impacts the immune system and the 7 simple steps to jumpstart your journey TODAY via intermittent fasting.
- Tailor how long and how often you fast to best suit your specific body type and health goals.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein. When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of my go-to items in my diet. But, not all collagen is created equally. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen.
That is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder. You can get all the gut-healing benefits, without the mess, from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows and without processing with high heat or extracting with harmful chemicals. There are no fillers, flow agents, or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and its bovine bone broth protein. That’s it. And you can get 15% off today using the code “jockers” or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
The majority of the population is now more attentive to their health and the things they eat to fuel their bodies with their nutrition needs. In line with this change comes the attempt to understand the factors that may pose a threat to the body and put your health at risk. Autoimmune conditions appear to be one of the prevailing concerns these days hence, it is important to get to the root of what triggers these autoimmune conditions. Inflammation is the dominant culprit that puts the autoimmune system under serious threat. Learn how the different fasting strategies play a major role in addressing chronic inflammation issues and help prevent autoimmune conditions.
“You have to put inflammation under control if you want to be healthy and well.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fasting and Carb Cycling for Optimal Hormone Balance with Cynthia Thurlow
- Top 12 Foods to Balance Your Blood Sugar
- Blood Sugar, Electrolytes, Keto and Saving the Planet with Robb Wolf
- Fasting and Its Impact on Brain Health with Dr. David Perlmutter MD
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne