In This Episode:
- What can a functional beverage do for you? The benefits go far beyond hydration, thanks to special components that make it healthier than the rest.
- Discover which superfood famously controls the alcohol in a beverage, elevating the drink to the best version it can be.
- Learn about the starring role of SCOBY in the fermentation process and how it makes the magic happen.
- How adaptogens bring balance within the body and why it is so critical to reach that blissful state.
- The 3 powerful herbs used as a beverage base that spark this better-for-you drink to create the most vitality in your life.
Flying Embers is a better-for-you alcohol brand that brews hard kombucha and antioxidant-powered hard seltzer. All of their products are keto, gluten-free, vegan, USDA certified organic, and brewed with live probiotics and adaptogens. These products are artfully crafted with a dry fermentation process, which gives the hard kombucha a perfectly balanced natural sweetness. It tastes amazing despite having zero sugar and carbs. It’s hard to beat that – brewed to be better – better tasting and better for you.
Something’s brewing and it never tasted this good! This feel-good drink is sure to boost your health because it comes with the healthiest ingredients – keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, and has ZERO sugar added. Beryl Jacobson, the co-founder of Fermented Sciences, is here to talk about this healthier beverage, its rich history, and the fermentation process it has to go through to achieve the desired result. Find out what makes it unique from other fermented beverages, and the benefits you’re guaranteed to enjoy right after one sip! It’s just sitting right at the bar, waiting for happy hour.
“When you’re choosing a bottle, you’re choosing how you live your life. We all have that choice every day in many ways.”
– Brett “Beryl” Jacobson
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Brett “Beryl” Jacobson:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- The Science of Fasting & Nutritional Ketosis with Dr. Dominic D’agostino
- 8 Foods That Strengthen Immunity
- Improving Vagal Tone For Better Mental and Emotional Health
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May