In This Episode:
- Kate shares a ready-to-go business concept that she fits into her life between homeschooling four kids AND coaching keto clients.
- Her tricks to get kids to choose good food over junk food, without losing your cool
- Why women need to be skeptical about your so-called “ideal body fat percentage”
- Kate’s Top 7 “Keto 102” strategies to bust past frustrating plateaus
What have you read, seen or heard about the ketogenic lifestyle that might be a little far-fetched? In this interview with Dr. Jockers, Kate Jaramillo pulls back the curtain on how “regular” it really is! Between homeschooling four children and running her own business, you might think it’s super-complicated. But in this revealing interview, you’ll be amazed … not only is it attainable, but it’s full of surprises for your health, wealth and longevity!
Kate’s helped so many women overcome hormone issues, food sensitivities and cravings that she now teaches some of her clients to become coaches themselves! Follow this link to become a Certified Ketogenic Living Coach and get your business-in-a-box startup kit!
“I can tell when clients get fat-adapted, because they just not reaching for certain things anymore. They just don’t want them. They realize, ‘I’m actually not hungry, I think I’m just thirsty.’” – Kate Jaramillo
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Kate:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith
- Immune Nutrients to Calm Cytokine Storm
- 5 Nutrients to Heal Autoimmune Disease Naturally
- Healing Breast Cancer Naturally with Dr. Veronique Desaulniers
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca