In This Episode:
- The 7 essential rules to empower women to give breast cancer no mercy and nothing to work with!
- How Dr. V beat cancer twice – without toxic radiation, chemotherapy or surgery
- The tough truth about mammograms – why you should take matters into your own hands — literally — and beat the odds using today’s technologies
- The unbelievable connection between your dentist’s practices and risks to your health
- Why breast implants trigger your body’s instinct to reject them as a foreign object
- 5 powerful tips to drop cancer fatalities by listening to your emotions
You can get Dr V’s book Heal Breast Cancer Naturally here
Ladies, how far do you think you have to go to beat breast cancer? Not as far as you might think, according to Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, who joins Dr. Jockers for this episode. “Dr. V,” as she’s known, joins us to talk about healing breast cancer naturally.
From being strategic about nutrition to learning to perform proper self-examinations, Dr. V offers women seven powerful angles that most health professionals never think of as they diagnose breast cancer. This power-packed episode equips you with the tools you need to prevent, detect, counteract and overcome breast cancer – as Dr. V herself has done not just once, but twice!
“If you find something, and your doctor pooh-poohs it and says it’s nothing, but you feel in your gut that something’s not right, get another doctor. Get another opinion.” – Dr. Veronique Desaulniers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Dr. V’s book, Heal Breast Cancer Naturally
Connect with Dr. Veronique Desaulniers:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Are You Breathing in Toxic Chemicals with Kyle Knappenberger
- Optimizing Sleep for Immune Health with Dr. Kirk Parsley
- The 4 Phase Histamine Reset Plan with Dr. Becky Campbell
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith