In This Episode:
- How your lifestyle and diet habits could quietly drive up inflammation and undermine your gut health
- Top 24 signs and symptoms that ring the warning bell that you may be experiencing gut inflammation.
- Name 9 (it’s a surprising number!) major root causes of gut inflammation and more factors that tear up your gut lining.
- Your body counts on THESE additional organs to protect the gut and help it stay at its best.
- Rhyme off the 5Rs that get you bouncing back from gut inflammation and leaky gut syndrome.
- Test yourself at home to check for undiscovered, underlying issues that can threaten the condition of your gut lining.
- Figure out the differences between a fodmap diet, a semi-elemental diet versus an elemental diet, and how to apply a hybrid of both properly.
We know for a fact that too much inflammation can pose critical threats to one’s health. In this episode, Dr. Jockers talks about the essential role of the gut lining when it comes to allowing in essential nutrients the body needs and keeping at bay all the harmful substances that can drive up inflammation.
Learn the benefits of having a healthy gut and the natural ways you can ensure it stays in shape. Understand how the different internal organs work together to help the gut perform optimally and the different tests you can try at home to check if these organs are also in their best health.
“Inflammation increases the risk of autoimmune disorders when there’s damage in the gut lining.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top Food Strategies and Supplements to Reduce Inflammation
- Fasting to Heal Gut Inflammation with Dr. Peter Osborne
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Lab Markers for Respiratory Inflammation Risk
- Addressing the Brain-Gut-Immune Axis for Chronic Conditions with Dr. Peter Kan