In This Episode:
- Dr. Pompa’s fabulous 5 R’s for detoxifying your cells
- Life-changing tips to keep you on track as you adapt to keto
- Do you really need carbs? FINALLY, you get a straight answer.
- Why shaking up your diet is revolutionary (in a great way!)
- Kicking into “cold shock” to unblock your new path to health
- How electrolytes light a fire in your body
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks. This is the perfect gut-friendly, clean protein snack on-the-go. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
If you’ve ever wanted to get started on a keto diet or learn about fasting, then you won’t want to miss this episode of Dr. Jockers! He welcomes guest Dan Pompa, a leading expert on keto, and one of Dr. Jockers’ original mentors. Dr. Pompa has some life-changing advice on how to adapt your body to a keto diet. He includes strategies that will work no matter your schedule or lifestyle. And of course, he’ll share his favorite keto foods. Get ready to take notes!
“That adaptation you’re forcing makes the body better.”
– Dan Pompa
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dan Pompa:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Building Radical Resilience and Cellular Healing with Sayer Ji
- Top 10 Supplements to Improve Your Brain
- Functional Nutrition and Hormone Harmony with Dr Michelle Sands
- Top 12 Ways to Heal and Regenerate Brain Cells
- Microbiome, Immune & Digestive Health Strategies with Kiran Krishnan