In This Episode:
- What secret signals your snacks send to your body
- Why you can treat yourself to some fat — and how to pick the right kind
- How detoxing at home can help your moods
- How your personal DNA affects how you process food
Eating right for your body can be a learning curve. Today’s guest, Dr. Michelle Sands, knows all about the struggle. A diet full of carbs led to health problems in her youth. She tried cutting out all fat from her diet, but that didn’t work. Slowly, she finally discovered the secrets to eating smart. Now, Dr. Sands is a licensed Naturopathic Physician, a board-certified holistic nutritionist, a #1 bestselling author, the creator The GLOW Protocol, an ultra-runner, triathlete, and mom. How does she do it? In this episode, she shares her top nutrition and training advice so you can help your body heal itself and find hormone harmony.
“Sometimes the bodies are smarter than the doctors.”
-Dr. Michelle Sands
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Dr. Sands’ book: Hormone Harmony Over 35: A New, Natural, Whole-Body Approach to Limitless Female Health
Connect with Dr. Sands:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Nutrition For Optimal Hormones, Sex and Aging With Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Top Foods for Cleansing in Ketosis with Craig Emmerich
- Living a Keto Lifestyle with Kate Jaramillo
- 7 Steps to Heal Adrenal Fatigue Naturally
- Building Radical Resilience and Cellular Healing with Sayer Ji
Great interview. I especially love how she stressed individuality – one of the best presentations and explanations I’ve heard. I am a health coach who always stresses we are all different and there’s no one size fits all. Really great information.
Thanks so much Ann!