In This Episode:
- How a little thing called the “thyroid” ACTUALLY affects your body
- Discover the exact thyroid hormone imbalance symptoms to look for
- The shocking connections between your gut and your thyroid
- Dr. Justin’s 2 ultimate secrets for addressing thyroid health
- A quick but very illuminating history of ketogenic diets
- The little-known strategies to achieve a ketogenic lifestyle for people with thyroid imbalances
- The best carbs for weight loss – and when to take them
- 9 scrumptious foods (including bacon) that Dr. Justin loves for thyroid health
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies, a super-weapon snack that took over a year to perfect. They’re delectable, on-the-go treats that won’t spike your blood sugar and even support your skin, hair, nails, and gut health. Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
As part of his Keto Edge Summit, Dr. Jockers welcomes Dr. Justin Marchegiani. Together, they discuss autoimmune dysfunctions, including thyroid imbalances. Dr. Justin explains the connection between keto diets and thyroid health. In this episode, he shares answers to the most common thyroid concerns. There are healthy ways to start keto for maximum thyroid health, so tune in now!
“If you have a thyroid issue, get that good keto template going; get your hormonal system assessed; and make sure all your infections assessed.”
-Dr. Justin Marchegiani
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Perfect Keto – Use Code DRJOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Justin:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Balancing Brain Chemistry with Dr. Elena Villanueva
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Functional Lab Testing and Gut Health with Dr. John Dempster
- Fasting, Ketosis, Autophagy and Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters