In This Episode:
- Discover the unbelievable difference between supermarket broth and real bone “gold” before you go shopping
- The amazing truth behind the healing powers of “Jewish penicillin” (yes, your grandmother was right!)
- Learn to love eating every single part of the animal to maximize your health
- Tap into Justin’s personal high-achiever plan for peak performance and longevity
- How did Justin come up with his list of favorite foods.
- Profit from Justin’s life-changing business advice for aspiring entrepreneurs
- Master the 1 thing you can do to make yourself healthier right now
Today’s episode is sponsored by Kettle & Fire Bone Broth, the perfect go-to nutrition source your body needs to SHINE. You don’t want to miss their one-of-a-kind, mouthwatering flavors made with real, low-carb, high-collagen ingredients. Go to www.kettleandfire.com/jockers to grab some for yourself! Don’t forget to use code JOCKERS for an extra 15% off!!
At just 30 years old, Justin Mares has successfully launched two companies and published a book! In this episode, he and Dr. Jockers discuss why bone broth is an important part of a nutritious diet. Justin tells us exactly what to look for in a bone broth for maximum benefits. He’ll also share some entrepreneurial advice for business success!
“Very rarely have I ever met someone who has really tried and has been worse off as a result of trying.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Kettle & Fire – Use code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Justin:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Balancing Brain Chemistry with Dr. Elena Villanueva
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Functional Lab Testing and Gut Health with Dr. John Dempster
- Fasting, Ketosis, Autophagy and Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters