In This Episode:
- How eliminating dairy and gluten from your diet can clear up 4 out of 5 health problems. Evan’s life is proof!
- Add dynamic new tools to your keto diet toolbox with these blissful bars and powerful powders
- The surprising secret passages that sneak mycotoxins into your body
- Evan’s shortlist of the worst mycotoxin offenders to eliminate from your diet now
- Detox your stress = detox your body (we love simple math!)
- The best nutrient-dense and least-mycotoxic foods to kickstart your keto diet
- Find allies at your local farmers’ market who are also shrewd about food
- Follow Evan’s own low-mycotoxin meal plan for great results
- Losing your battle with a mold-related illness? Fight back with these supplements.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Bars. With plenty of delicious flavors to choose from, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
This episode is also proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
In this next segment for his Keto Edge Summit, Dr. Jockers welcomes his good friend and functional medicine doctor Evan Brand. By taking control of his diet, exercise, and environment, Evan recovered from more than 80 percent of his medical problems. Today, he’s here to talk about how to detox your diet and your life so you can feel better!
“You can’t get well in a sick environment, no matter how good your diet, no matter how good your supplement protocol.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Evan:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Balancing Brain Chemistry with Dr. Elena Villanueva
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Functional Lab Testing and Gut Health with Dr. John Dempster
- Fasting, Ketosis, Autophagy and Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters