In This Episode:
- Can cancer surprise you, even when you have no preceding risk factors?
- The cancer-causing toxins that you unwittingly touch every day
- The power of water to kickstart chemo and wash it out during detox
- The number-one thing a cancer patient can do to clinch recovery
- What to eat and what to replace from your daily diet
- How Ginny keeps on target by focusing on healthy foods
- The absolute power of humor and music to heal you
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies. Delicious, clean, and indulgent, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
Today, Dr. Jockers welcomes Christian author and cancer survivor, Ginny Brant. The author of “Unleash Your God-Given Healing: Eight Steps to Prevent and Survive Cancer” is here to inspire others with stories of her own journey through cancer and healing. She discusses everything from detoxing the body to the ways that grief and stress can compromise even the strongest immune systems. No matter how healthy you think you are, you won’t want to miss this episode.
“I want to let cancer patients know they can do a lot on their own. They can do a lot to complement what their doctor’s doing.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Brain Autophagy: Healing the Toxic Brain
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Beating Cancer with Keto and Detoxification with Alison Gannett
- Boost Testosterone and Optimize Brain & Body with Funk Roberts
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark