In This Episode:
- What makes men in their late 30s hit a deadly plateau?
- Discover how firing up your diet ignites your sex drive
- Testosterone – your body’s SUPERHERO for much more than big muscles
- How you accidentally sabotage your body by turning testosterone into estrogen
- Work out smarter instead of harder with this surprising hint
- Funk’s fabulous 4 Pillars for fortitude at 40 and beyond
- The #1 thing EVERY man needs to know when starting a new program
- Find out how to fill a “healthy plate” for men over 40
- Crown yourself “king of your kingdom” at home and with your family
- The happy side effects at home arising from healing yourself
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood blend that gives you natural energy, mental clarity, and reduces inflammation. It’s also one of the healthiest and highest antioxidant foods on the planet. Enjoy the rich chocolate you love while curbing your cravings with Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID at checkout to get 15% off!
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Kettle & Fire Bone Broth, the all-in-one nutrition source your body needs to THRIVE. You don’t want to miss these one-of-a-kind, mouthwatering flavors made with real, low-carb, high-collagen ingredients. Go to Kettleandfire.com to grab some for yourself! Don’t forget to use code JOCKERS for an extra 15% off!!
Funk Roberts was an athlete when he was young. Then, like most men, he found he hit a health and weight plateau in his late 30s. Today, he runs Funk Roberts Fitness, Inc., created the Over 40 Alpha program for men, and produces the Over 40 Alpha podcast. In this episode, he talks about health and fitness for men over 40. Find out how you CAN have ideal testosterone levels after age 40. It’s never too late to get into the best shape of your life!
“Testosterone is the #1 male hormone. It’s what keeps us alive, it’s what keeps our belly fat low, it’s what keeps us losing weight. If you focus on testosterone, your whole health and body will transform.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Funk:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism with Dr Justin Marchegiani
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Using Bone Broth for Joint, Gut & Immune Health with Justin Mares
- Health Impacts of Mold Toxicity and Mold Illness