In This Episode:
- How the heck does the One-Meal-A-Day diet work?
- Two fascinating ways fasting makes your body more flexible and efficient
- Six unbelievable benefits of feasting prior to fasting
- Dr. Jockers’ best strategies to stick with eating one meal per day
- Which supplements support you as you adapt to this new eating plan
- Can you overeat with only one meal per day? These signs help rein you in.
- Uh oh, omens of undereating during the day.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Organifi superfoods. Dr. Jockers loves to sip their Gold Tea after dinner. It tastes great and helps eliminate sugar cravings – and it helps you sleep deeper and better. You can find it and other delicious, healthy drink mixes at organifi.com/drjockers. Remember to use code JOCKERS for 15% off your plant-based superfood drink mixes today!
If you haven’t yet heard of the One-Meal-A-Day Diet (OMAD), here’s a great introduction. Dr. Jockers breaks down what OMAD is, how it works and the benefits you get from practicing it. Learn how to train your hunger hormone as well as watching for signs of either overeating or undereating while on OMAD. The best strategies for doing OMAD and a list of who should not do OMAD (are you on it?) are included inside, so don’t wait!
“When you fast, your body gets really good at using energy in the most efficient manner possible.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Organifi – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week
- Immune Support and Vitamin C with Autumn Smith
- Bone Broth Fasting
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole