In This Episode:
- Dr. Jockers’ shares the top 5 healthy benefits of bone broth fasting
- What is a partial fast and how you can do it today
- The history of bone broth and why our ancestors started using it in the first place
- A full list of all the incredible nutrients you get from bone broth
- The importance of collagen-based proteins and how to get more
- Are you in one of the groups of people who should not bone broth fast?
- And a super delicious recipe to make your own bone broth right at home
Today’s episode is sponsored by Kettle & Fire Bone Broth, the perfect go-to nutrition source your body needs to SHINE. You don’t want to miss its one-of-a-kind, mouthwatering flavors made with real, low-carb, high-collagen ingredients. Go to www.kettleandfire.com/jockers to grab some for yourself! Don’t forget to use code JOCKERS for an extra 15% off!!
Today’s episode is a quick one, with Dr. Jockers going over both the benefits of bone broth fasting as well as how to get started. While other types of fasting are good for different health benefits, bone broth fasting increases your intake of collagen-based proteins. Listen now to find out why collagen-based proteins are important, which parts of your body they benefit the most, and how you can get started bone broth fasting right away – even with supplements!
“I can’t tell you how many people that I’ve started on bone broth or collagen tell me they have less pain, that they have better flexibility, elasticity of their body.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Kettle & Fire – Use code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Multi-Collagen Protein – Use coupon code Jockers10 at checkout to save 10%
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- 7 Herbs That Enhance Autophagy & Cellular Healing
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Using Bone Broth for Joint, Gut & Immune Health with Justin Mares
- Boost Testosterone and Optimize Brain & Body with Funk Roberts
- Why I Do a One Day Fast Every Week