In This Episode:
- Avoid the perfect recipe for disaster before it derails you
- The unbelievable truth no one tells you about how a woman’s health changes before and after having a baby
- Finding that ray of hope for permanent healing after your battle with a chronic illness
- Clean up those toxic relationships before you start to heal yourself
- Having a clean home not only looks good, but it also makes you feel good (and not just on the surface!)
- The surprisingly wrong way of treating Lyme Disease, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), and mold toxins!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Pique Tea – pure, effective, accessible Tea Crystals designed for radiant health. I love to wind down with their new Electric Turmeric. It’s fermented for maximized absorption and delivers unparalleled immune support. You can find it and other healthy, delicious Tea Crystals at piquetea.com/drjockers. Be sure to use code JOCKERS for an extra 5% off your first order!
Being diagnosed with a chronic illness changes a person’s life to a whole new level. Dr. Jockers is joined by a holistic nutritionist who wowed the world by her 95 percent recovery success from chronic illnesses, Kristen Blake. From being practically bedridden to actively in control of her diet, sleep, stress, and nutrition, Kristen was able to heal what almost seemed incurable. Today, she’s here to talk about how to cleanse your body from toxins and take your life back, for good!
“Take back your health by laying all the foundations. Fix your gut, work on your sleep, work on your stress, work on your nutrition.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Pique Tea Electric Turmeric – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Kristen Blake:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!