In This Episode:
- Believe it or not, not all inflammation is bad for you (we were surprised too!)
- Checklist time: How many of Melissa’s top 7 symptoms of bad inflammation do YOU have?
- If your body is a bucket, what are you dumping in there?
- How to control the unexpected things that cause inflammation in your body.
- 3 big changes you can make TODAY to feel better tomorrow.
- Why sleepy nights are as important as nutritious bites.
- Simple steps to reduce toxic levels of stress (with your feet, that is)
- How gut clog can lead to brain fog.
- Everything is toxic! Here’s how to cut down on the avoidable ones.
Have you felt bad for so long that you’ve forgotten what it’s like to feel good? Melissa Nohr is part of Dr. Jockers’ team. As a Board-Certified Health Practitioner and Certified BioIndividual Nutrition Coach – as well as a mom of four and former litigation attorney – Melissa knows the importance of healthy nutrition.
In this episode, she’ll discuss the many ways inflammation causes tissue damage and what you can do right now to feel better. She shares the best ways to detox and the other two equally important parts of reducing inflammation.
“Prioritize sleep and do everything you can to manage stress. We all have stress, especially in the world we’re living in, so you’ve got to take whatever steps you can to reduce the stress in your life. Make it a priority. It’s essential for your health.”
We partner with great companies who make superior products that can help benefit your health. These products have gone through a review and vetting process by Dr Jockers and his team and are products that we use and recommend for others.
They are truly the best of the best supplements, tools and resources you can find to help improve your health! Even better, we have worked with the manufacturers to get you exclusive community discounts so you can get them for the lowest price on the internet.
PaleoValley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar Complex, one of my favorite whole food supplements to support digestion, blood sugar stabilization, and cravings. Did you know that poor digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies which, in turn, can cause bloating, gas, weight gain, poor skin and nail health, and more!
Paleovalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar complex is the solution to a happy and healthy gut. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers to save 15% off today.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
If you are over 40 and seeking to overcome fatigue and brain fog, an excellent solution is available. Carbon 60, also known as C60, is a powerful Nobel Prize-winning antioxidant that optimizes mitochondrial function, combats inflammation and neutralizes toxic free radicals.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by shopc60.com. By visiting this website and using the coupon code “JOCKERS,” you can enjoy a 15% discount on your first order. Whether you follow a keto or intermittent fasting lifestyle or have a sensitive digestive system, shopc60.com offers a range of products tailored to your needs.
Subscribe To The Podcast On:
- ACV Complex – save 15% off by going to Paleovalley.com/jockers
- Cacao Bliss – Use Code DAVID for 15% off
Connect with Melissa:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism with Dr Justin Marchegiani
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- How to Transition into a Ketogenic Diet with Mark Sisson
- Using Bone Broth for Joint, Gut & Immune Health with Justin Mares
- Health Impacts of Mold Toxicity and Mold Illness