In This Episode:
- What inspires his clients to rave about the 4 healing and enriching benefits of a ketogenic cleanse
- WHY your body doesn’t burn fat when you drink, take ‘cheater’ ketones and eat carbs
- 4 sources for micronutrients we MISS yet your grandparents ate all the time!
- Four TASTY ways to harness the nutritional power of liver and other meat you may avoid
- Why Bulletproof Coffee is NOT keto – and other big mistakes people make
Do you hear the words “keto diet” or “ketogenic fast” and think “woo-woo”? Join Dr. Jockers and guest Craig Emmerich for a throwback deep dive into the healing, restorative and muscle mass-growing power of the ketogenic lifestyle! Craig is the bestselling author of “Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on the Ketogenic Diet”, and his wife Maria runs the website Keto Adapted, where they teach and certify people in the ketogenic lifestyle. To get the Ketogenic Cleanse Book discussed in the podcast go here.
In this interview, we’ll unpack the simplicity and power of cleansing in ketosis, a beneficial phase of the ketogenic diet that infuses the body with gobs of micronutrients and treats disease-causing habits and substances at the root.
“Everyone talks about this ‘crazy keto diet,’ and I think, ‘Since when is eating meat and vegetables a crazy idea?’ All you’re doing is eating meat and low-carb vegetables. It isn’t that extreme; this is how our ancestors lived. Focusing on nutrient-dense foods is the key.” – Craig Emmerich
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Craig Emmerich book, Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on the Ketogenic Diet
Connect with Craig:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Are You Breathing in Toxic Chemicals with Kyle Knappenberger
- Optimizing Sleep for Immune Health with Dr. Kirk Parsley
- The 4 Phase Histamine Reset Plan with Dr. Becky Campbell
- Top 12 Immune Support Strategies to Prevent Illness
- Most Nutrient Dense Foods with Autumn Smith