In This Episode:
- The recent discovery that shows we are wired to use cannabis
- How we missed its 500 million years worth of history
- Myth-busting time! Revealing the true medicinal value of cannabis
- The right way to use cannabis, without the stigma and fear of addiction
- Activate your body to kickstart the endocannabinoid system
- What A-HA! moment inspired the resurgence of plant medicine.
- How modern and traditional medicine can work in respectful harmony
- 3 tipping points the endocannabinoid system balances for you
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Why do low-carbers need so much sodium? When insulin levels drop, so does production of the hormone aldosterone. This triggers a process that makes you LOSE sodium at a rapid rate, causing headaches, low energy, muscle cramps, and insomnia. LMNT Recharge’s low-carb energy drink powders fix the problem so you feel your best!
A clean environment and a healthy diet derived mostly from plant-based components help a great deal in boosting our immune systems. One important consideration is the medicines we take when we are sick. Lia Hawks, the Director of Content for the documentary series, The Sacred Plant, shares the discovery of a new system called Endocannabinoid System. Discover how this system works inside our bodies and how it performs hand-in-hand with the sacred plant, cannabis.
“This new system inside of our body is so interesting because we’re still discovering our body every day, every year. We’re here to provide information, and help you feel empowered within.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Lia Hawks:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Boost Testosterone and Optimize Brain & Body with Funk Roberts
- Inside the Life of a Health Conscious TV Show Host with Cameron Mathison
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Top Foods for Cleansing in Ketosis with Craig Emmerich
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole