In This Episode:
- How Vitamin C keeps your motor humming, just like oil in a car
- The best foods to top you up when you need it! (Hint: That’s every day)
- What your joints and tissues miss when you don’t get vital Vitamin C
- Alarming signs that you’re suffering from a Vitamin C shortfall
- What culprit blocks this key vitamin from white blood cells and why they urgently need it.
- The mystery to unlocking Vitamin C contents in fruits and other foods
- Where to seek out the 3 best hidden herbs with extremely high Vitamin C
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Today’s absolutely not a good time to get sick. Our bodies need all the help they can get to ward off diseases and infections. Vitamin C is the most important nutrient with the power to perform this role. Although it cannot cure diseases, it protects us from getting sick so that there won’t be a need for a cure in the first place. It is vital in the growth and repair of tissues and aids other nutrients, like collagen, in performing their roles. Dr. Jockers shares the top 6 reasons why Vitamin C is beneficial to the body and how it can achieve optimum level of efficacy. Discover the food sources that contain this important nutrient and the right colors of fruits and vegetables you should be eating.
“Today, toxicity and deficiency are the big factors when it comes to health and disease. Vitamin C is really important for the immune system, energy, and adrenal health.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!