In This Episode:
- Expose yourself to the right type of light for a great impact on your health
- How red light fires up your mitochondria and creates magical, healing wonders in the body
- These two major instigators stimulate the cells to do their job of healing better
- Discover the precise number of minutes of red-light therapy needed to boost melatonin levels for better sleep and cell recovery
- Which is better? Natural sources versus red light devices.
- Get the right ratio of light to rid your body of inflammation and toxicity
Flying Embers is a better-for-you alcohol brand that brews hard kombucha and antioxidant-powered hard seltzer. All of their products are keto, gluten-free, vegan, USDA certified organic and brewed with live probiotics and adaptogens. These products are artfully crafted with a dry fermentation process, which gives the hard kombucha a perfectly balanced natural sweetness. It tastes amazing despite having zero sugar and carbs. It’s hard to beat that – brewed to be better – better tasting and better for you. Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Scott Chaverri is the CEO and founder of Mito Red Light Inc., a company that is committed to bringing the highest quality red-light therapy products to market. Red-light therapy has become so popular because of the wonderful results it has brought to aesthetics. Today, Scott talks about the more pressing benefits you can reap from red-light — healing, recovery, and repair! He shares the need-to-knows and safety levels of red light, where to source them, the best time to get exposure, and so much more!
Dr. Jockers has been using and benefiting from a Mito Red Light full body panel for quite some time now so we’ve partnered with them and you can use the coupon code DRJOCKERS at checkout to save 5% on the MitoRed product line. Thank you for being a valued member of our community because we want you to experience the benefits of Red Light Therapy firsthand.
“I’m blown away by the feedback I’m getting with red light, especially when it comes to pain because pain can be really damaging to someone’s quality of life.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Flying Embers – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Mito Red Light Therapy Device (Powerful, Affordable, Effective)
Connect with Scott Chaverri:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Mitochondria, Vitamin D and Immune Health with Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- Microbiome, Immune & Digestive Health Strategies with Kiran Krishnan