In This Episode:
- When diabetes runs rampant, you are at risk for THESE diseases
- How you enable insulin resistance and why you need to stop right now
- Red flags for insulin resistance and why to heed them
- The best ways to identify natural hunger (and how many hours to tune out our tummies)
- Top 7 herbs and the special powers that balance out blood sugars
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Perfect Keto and their delicious Keto Cookies. Delicious, clean, and indulgent, they’re your new keto secret weapon. It’s dessert without the guilt! Grab a box (or two!) for yourself at PerfectKeto.com and don’t forget to use code DRJOCKERS at checkout to receive 15% off!
If you haven’t developed the love for herbs yet, now’s the best time to start! In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers features seven popular herbs that work well in dealing with diabetes. It’s a problematic disease that is a result of an unbalanced blood sugar level in the body. These herbs have undergone a series of studies that prove their efficacy. Tune in to discover creative ways of incorporating these herbs into your diet. Bon appetit!
“It’s important to have stable blood sugar in the body, so you can do everything
you were designed to do.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Healthy Cholesterol: What Should Your Levels Be?
- Bone Broth Fasting
- Addressing Chronic Inflammation with Melissa Nohr CHC, JD
- Keto Hacks for Hypothyroidism with Dr. Justin Marchegiani
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole