In This Episode:
- Why you should be skeptical of mainstream media coverage of health news
- Why health on the inside ALWAYS trumps looking good on the outside
- Power up your overall health to fight off infections around you
- “Test, not guess” your health signs to see how you stack up
- Surprise! Super-fit marathon runners are not as healthy as you think.
- Dr. Jack’s best strategy to keep your immunity humming happily along
- Do vitamin D supplements hold a candle to actual sunshine?
- How smelly sulfur makes you stronger and more radiant
- What does mitochondria actually do for you? (A fun, mini science class)
- Supplements that pull together with your prescriptions
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and their 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Cacao Bliss, a superfood unprocessed chocolate powder. Boost your feel-good neurotransmitters while protecting your body from oxidative stress! Use it in almond milk, or for baking. Experience pure bliss at Cacao Bliss and use code DAVID to get 15% off!
The mainstream media can be a scary place to get medical information. In this episode, Dr. Jockers welcomes back cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson and together they break down some of the misinformation out there. Dr. Jack shares the ways he tells his patients to keep themselves “naturally bulletproof” for better overall health. You’ll learn the importance of vitamin D, as well as the top strategies for mitochondrial health.
“The more ‘bulletproof’ a person is, the more they can tolerate environmental assaults.”
-Dr. Jack Wolfson
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jack Wolfson:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!