In This Episode:
- Delight your taste buds and satiate your hunger while beating anxiety
- Check off all the boxes for the nutrient deficiencies that cause anxiety by filling up with the RIGHT types of food
- Our gut and our brain team up to stabilize our mental and emotional state…if we feed them both right
- Add this critical process to your routine to drain all the dirt out of your body so cleaner replenishment can flow in
- Eat this universal lifesaver every day via the fastest, most natural way to embrace it within our bodies
- What is the powerful compound that leaves no chance for cancer cells to thrive and survive? Liana reveals the secret!
“If you’re looking for a way to boost focus, memory, and mental clarity, Mushroom might be exactly what you’re looking for. Certain mushrooms contain a medicinal quality – called beta-glucans. And a 2012 review on products containing beta-glucans found they can help to naturally increase energy, reduce confusion, boost mood, improve recall and memory, and increase vigor.”
My go-to mushroom blend is Paleovalley NeuroEffect. It contains a potent blend of 8 whole mushrooms, without any grains or fillers like most products, and happily touts a beta-glucan level of at least 26%. PLUS, they’ve included organic coffee fruit extract that gives you the brain-boosting effects of coffee – without the jitters or crash you get with caffeine. Go to paleovallely.com/jockers and grab your NeuroEffect today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
Anxiety is not the be-all and end-all of things, we can battle it and win it over just by being better stewards to our bodies. Our guest for today, Liana Werner-Gray is a cancer survivor turned natural-health advocate, nutritionist, and best-selling author for The Earth Diet. She’s actively promoting the benefits of a healthier lifestyle by breaking free from the toxic relationship with sugar and overindulgence with food. Scientific studies have proven that the food we stuff inside our bodies has a direct impact on our moods, our physical health, and our mental faculties. It’s high time we start being exceptionally critical of what we eat and start investing in foods that can protect us from the onslaught of cancer, tumors, and anxiety.
“Anxiety is not the end destination. We can change our gut microbiome and therefore change the anxiety that we experience.”
Subscribe to the podcast on:
- Paleovalley.com – use code JOCKERS to get 15% off
- The Fasting Transformation by Dr. David Jockers
- Anxiety-Free with Food by Liana Werner-Gray
Connect with Liana Werner-Gray:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Ancient Superfoods for Mind & Body with Danette May
- Top Adaptogens and Superfoods For Energy, Anxiety & Mood with Drew Canole
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Bone Broth Fasting