In This Episode:
- Discover the magic of positive stress in inspiring your body to whip up antioxidants
- How fasting AND exercise team up to stimulate cell regeneration for optimal healing and repair
- Unleash the power of fasted training, harnessing the best forms of exercise based on the number of hours you fasted
- 7 easy ways you can fast intermittently by tapping into feast-famine cycling
- Why exercise is making you tired or fatigued when you should feel energized
“If you’re looking for a way to boost focus, memory, and mental clarity, Mushroom might be exactly what you’re looking for. Certain mushrooms contain a medicinal quality – called beta-glucans. And a 2012 review on products containing beta-glucans found they can help to naturally increase energy, reduce confusion, boost mood, improve recall and memory, and increase vigor.”
My go-to mushroom blend is Paleovalley NeuroEffect. It contains a potent blend of 8 whole mushrooms, without any grains or fillers like most products, and happily touts a beta-glucan level of at least 26%. PLUS, they’ve included organic coffee fruit extract that gives you the brain-boosting effects of coffee – without the jitters or crash you get with caffeine. Go to paleovallely.com/jockers and grab your NeuroEffect today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND… we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here
We know for a fact that exercise is great for the body, especially when it comes to boosting energy, burning fats, and building muscles. But do you know that inactivity can do that too, and more? Yes, fasting or refraining from consuming anything for a couple of hours and even days can offer the same benefits. Dr. Jockers shares all the details in today’s episode including the stimulants of autophagy and its role in cell repair. If you’re trying to lose weight, learn the effective way you can lose all those fats and how to turn them into muscles.
“Both exercise and fasting stimulate autophagy and mitochondria. The more mitochondria we have, the more energy is produced.”
-Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here!
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
- Fasting to Stimulate Stem Cell Regeneration with Dr. Ed Group
- Fasting and Autophagy for Glowing Skin with Naomi Whittel
- Using Ocean Minerals To Enhance Healing with Ian Clark
- Top 7 Herbs To Support Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Fasting Strategies for Weight Loss & Metabolism with Dr. Jason Fung